Monday, February 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday, 2/21/12

After a week of computer problems and then getting the desktop cleaned, one of my ribs going haywire--I'm sort of back.  I have to walk about a bit and then lie down to keep balanced.  Probably another trip to the chiropractor and I might be back in good form.  Need to relax and rotate my shoulders about once every hour I'm sewing with the machine!  Anyhow, I've got the blocks done for a baby quilt using the Triangles Galore Tutorial found here
Going to be some bright baby quilt, don't ya think?

Happy Monday Holiday everyone!  Linking over to Judy here

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

The baby will have plenty to look at. You take care of yourself, too.

rubyslipperz said...

PURDEEE blocks!!! These will give a quilt lots of charm and pop!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Connie said...

What beautiful blocks! I hope you start feeling better soon!

carol fun said...

Gorgeous blocks! Hope you feel better as the week progress - take care~

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Fun blocks - get better soon.

Bonnie said...

Those are mighty fine looking blocks. But, boo hoo for not feeling 100%. Take care of yourself!

Melinda said...

Great blocks - thanks for pointing us to the tutorial.

QuiltSue said...

I'm sorry you and your computer have been feeling under the weather. Hopefully you're both better now.

Amy said...

Love the triangles and your fabrics too!

Gari said...

Lucky baby. I love bright baby quilts. And your blocks are great.

Alycia said...

Oh gosh!! Those are amazing blocks!! Love the colors