Monday, March 19, 2012

Design Wall Monday 3/19/12

Last week I received a package of scraps.  I wasn't sure how to put all the large and small pieces together in a traditional design so I opted out of that and used some inspirations from Gwen Marston's Liberated Strings.
I had so much fun with that, that the sewing just zipped along.  So far this is what I have.  I've also put some crumbs together for a border, but I'm not sure yet how they'll play.  Hopefully I'll finish this top today!
Linking over to Judy HERE

9 comments:

Nann said...

Lemon and chocolate -- great combination!

rubyslipperz said...

Oh, Yum! Lemon and chocolate...great title, Nann =)

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Alycia said...

Thats gorgeous!!! Can I send you my scraps and you make them gorgeous???

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, I really like this one! Just scrumptious in lemon and chocolate.

Allison said...

great quilt! I love the color palette you are working with :)

Allison said...

great quilt! I love the color palette you are working with :)

Quilter Kathy said...

What a fun quilt...and looks like a relaxing project to sew...enjoy!

BrendaLou said...

In the past couple of weeks I'm drawn to yellow quilts....love yours. I think i'm going to have to start playing with yellow myself.

QuiltSue said...

I love the colours of this quilt. It seems you had fun with it too.