Thursday, March 15, 2012

Finished!

This little quilt has been one I've blogged about quite a bit  Here  and HERE The blocks were a stretch for me, but very fun to do!  The pattern from Victoria Findlay Wolfe.  

 The quilting however, was another story.  I used some batting that I had.  It was a press to adhere polyester and it was wrecking havoc with my machine, but I think with the busy-ness of the pattern and the backing, I got away with a few goofs.  It is now DONE! DONE! DONE!
Linking over to Sarah HERE

and Crazy Mom Quilts

9 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Oh I really like your quilt. Good job!

Fabrics N Quilts said...

Whoop Whoop! on a challenging finish! Those are always good feelings! I love all the colors & movement in the pattern!

Michelle said...

It's beautiful!

Miri said...

Well done! Its a great happy quilt!

Allison said...

great quilt with a fun block design! I love the striped binding :)

Alycia said...

I love it!! The colors are great!

Barbara said...

You did a great job. Love the binding.

Sue Daurio said...

Love the colors! It's a great quilt, glad you got it done.

Vivian said...

I love what you did with Victoria's block! This looks like it was challenging but fun. And it also sings Spring!