Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What's on Your Bed?

Bedrooms are such a personal space, but today, I'm sharing with Bonnie's Link
The Mexican Star quilt above the bed is a variation using a dark background.  There is a quilt hidden underneath the bedspread
This quilt proved to be just a bit too small on the sides and I found the perfect quilt at Kohl's to coordinate with the colors in the fabrics of my quilt.
I later made the quilt I keep at the foot of the bed
That is my favorite quilt, I think.  I love the many small blocks that I assembled from 7 inch square blocks.

The pillow is a practice at a block I found on a tutorial.  It's from fabric that my sis had leftover from some of her design fabrics.

Next...  I have an appointment with a gal who will take my nightstand and then paint and antique it to the teal color in the quilt.  I can hardly wait!!!

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is such another side of you! So use to the bright scrappy or string block quilts.

Joanne said...

Lovely quilts! Such beautiful colours.