Friday, May 18, 2012

Hands to Help Link Up Time!

It's time to link on over to Hand2Help for our quilt show.
The quilt I finished is for Happy Chemo.
I have it pre-washed and folded on my banister and I'm not sure I want to part with it!  I love the baskets and all the fun and funky colors!  But, it's time to send it on to a chemo patient through the Hands to Help.

5/27/12   I boxed the quilt yesterday and it will be mailed out Tuesday.  I thought I carry it over to Emily, but I've had a not too friendly visit with a flu bug.

Thanks Sarah, for sponsoring this through your blog!

10 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, I understand wanting to keep - this is lovely and so much work into it.

Carol E. said...

Beautiful! Someone will love up this quilt like you would do if you could keep it, only maybe even more. It's wonderful.

Sarah Craig said...

I can understand you wanting to keep this one, too - it's very very cool! Thanks so much for participating in H2H this year - and I hope you feel better soon!!

Karen said...

The basket quilt is awesome. Someone is really going to enjoy this quilt.

BunkHouseQuilts said...

Wozers! I love it! What a fun time you must have had making this. I can understand wanting to keep this one! What a comfort it will be to that special person.

P. said...

This is really pretty, with the string baskets and such. Lots to love about this one!

Miki Willa said...

I would want to keep it, too. You are a very good person for donating this quilt. It is a beauty.

Kat said...

I can definitely see why you didn't want to part with it, it's beautiful!

Sue Daurio said...

That's a great quilt, I would want to keep it too. Just think how much it will be loved and will be treasured by the person receiving it. You did a great job.

em's scrapbag said...

Thank you for your quilty hug. It is gorgeous! I know it will be loved.