Friday, June 1, 2012

June---already!

I won't tell--not just yet anyhow!  I've been working on a quilt for a challenge and I have a few pieces put together.
...and I've blogged about it.  However this morning I just sandwiched the completed top into a quilting ready piece, so I'm not going to blog about that until it's done.  It has a story with it and I'll share it all soon.

In the meantime, over at Cat Patches the linky party for the May finishes is underway.  This quilt wasn't on my list for New Finished Objects, and I've blogged about this one before, but here is the post for Cat Patches that I'm linking to for this quilt
I was going to add it to the HMQS state quilt show in May, but as it turned out, I went to Vegas that weekend and didn't want to give someone else the responsibility of the quilt.  So, with other unmet deadlines for this quilt, I'll add it to the May finishes since I didn't get to put it into that show.    (But, I have the other quilt I'll be showing at the end of June!)

Quilting things have really slowed down for me.  Partly due to just not being up to quilting mentally and physically! Lots of non quilting things planned for June and I'll be lucky to complete the quilt I'm working on by the end of June!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh my gosh! That is just beautiful!