Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Finish!

From all the flimsies I worked on during the month of June, I did get one quilt finished last night before going to bed.  It is the one I just started and blogged about yesterday.
Here is the completed quilt.  Although pastels aren't my usual colors, I really quite like this one.

And the backing is my favorite part!
This will get washed today and then into the bag with the other quilts that will be going to Project Linus, locally.
I blogged about the design wall of this quilt HERE 
Linking over to Quilts Are For Giving

Linking over for a Whoop Whoop Here

11 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is gorgeous! You need to work outside your box more often.

April said...

Lovely!

QuiltSue said...

That looks lovely and soft,and very pretty.

Anonymous said...

add a search thingy to your blog so we can find previous posts

Ginny said...

Great finish! It really does "feel" soft and cool in this heat!

Kat said...

What a sweet quilt! I absolutely love the black and white on the back, it give just the right "pop." Congrats on your finish!

sewfrench.com said...

Someone will treasure that quilt! It's so sweet!

Quiet Quilter said...

There is so much room Outside the Box! Good for you.

The Quilting Elf said...

I;m way behind in reading blogs and you had so much good stuff! I love the soft colors in your latest, but then I love the colors in the boxed squares, too! And not a thing wrong with preprints - the cowboy themes were too cute. Keep quilting to beat the heat. And we're all praying for rain and cooler weather...

Sarah Craig said...

That's a beautiful quilt, Pattilou!! Be sure to stop by Quilts Are For Giving next Tuesday and link up to show off your Project Linus quilt!!

Elaine M said...

Wonderful and love the B&W surprise back!