Contracted the flu
Featherweight tension just not right--may need repair
I'm not sure I know what to start on! While I puttered on my Featherweight, I did do a few projects of piecing--at least until it went bonkers yesterday afternoon.
I finished one top using my Dr. Seuss scraps:
I got a couple of rows done on this:
It may be the lingering effects of the flu, but I've just lost my excitement for this quilt. I chose some fabric that I bought online--it's lovely Laurel Burch, but I'm not sure if it really does justice to the nine patches. I don't know if the nine patches will look like stars with those little tiny stars imprinted on the fabric. I may put it away for awhile--partly because I just got sick of trying to piece it on the Featherweight--now I know lots of people like Featherweights and I got caught up in that, but when I use it, I just miss my Bernina!
I've got lots of starts I can finish--just waiting for inspiration! I'll go finish some HST's while I decide! :)