Friday, January 25, 2013

Doll Quilt Exchange Surely Looks Like Fun!

I just heard from my first swap partner for the Doll Quilt Swap (see side bar).  I'm excited.  I forgot I had a doll!  I had her on top of the small suitcase under the table, but when we were searching for papers I set the doll on the table and put the little quilt I made a year ago under her!

What fun to get a new little quilt to change for the hallway!  This is going to be great fun.

A view of my hall for my swap partner:


I think this is the quilting boost I "sew" badly needed a month ago! 

Looking forward to this.
 

3 comments:

karen flick said...

awesome Patti!! I must tell you your name is so special to me too...my sister Patti 9 years younger died 3 years ago in August of cancer...and she LOVED small things; she collected doll furniture and all things tiny. So this will be really special to do for you!! My first doll quilt partner! Karen

sophie said...

I think doll quilts are incredibly fun and DO give you a boost! Your hall looks so inviting. Seeing your doll makes me think I should unpack one I made a long while ago and find a place for her in my place to remind me of the girl I used to be.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I saw you joined, you are going to love this group. And love Karen's reply - how special for your first swap.