Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My February New Projects

I had a list starting out the month so that I could sort for myself just where I wanted to spend my time.  Now, with my desk cleaned off and my bags nearly packed for my two weeks in Atlanta, I can't find my list!  But, I just have one quilt that I didn't get completed, due to some heavy phone time with my sis towards the end of last week.  I joked with her though that the time I was spending on the phone would take away from getting her quilt done.
This pillow was requested by my daughter for her son around Christmas time and I finally got to it.  They are both pleased with the results.  NewFO #1



This little quilt was a joy to make.  It is for a doll quilt swap and my first doll quilt for this.  I was a little unsure at how it would be received, but Karen loved it.  (whew)  I guess this could be a double count as it was a new project and finished in February.  *smile*

Lots of blocks started and lots of projects in the making, but for now this is what I'll post.  Next month, I'll be better about posting the pictures of the blocks in separate pictures.


Gosh, now that I've just shared the new projects from my list, it doesn't seem to spectacular, but at least I'm starting March with a mini vacation and a very short quilting list.


Linking up to Cat Patches

8 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

Great NewFO's, especially that pillow! I love it! Have a great trip!

Ray and Jeanne said...

The pillow and the doll quit are both adorable! ~Jeanne

Barbara said...

I LOVE all this color, Pattilou. Thanks for joining in the party today.

Kate said...

Fun pillow and cute doll quilt. Enjoy your mini vacation.

LynCC said...

ooo - I really love your doll quilt - FUN center block. :D

Vickie said...

Great projects, thanks for sharing them. Love the little doll quilt too! I live in Salina, UT where are you?

KatieQ said...

The doll quilt is really cute. I love the way the pinwheels look made with that fabric.

Shepody Mountain Crafter said...

Great creations and love the colors.