Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Catch Up

I'm catching up this Saturday.  I've sewed three hearts for the RSC13 (see side bar for link)



Linking over to ScrapHappy  for some fun scrappy ideas with purple.

Sewed a border on the wall quilt for my sister--there's one more nearly like this that lacks the border.

Although these were done on Monday so that I could get them in the mail, I'll post them here.  I totally forgot the fancy stitching on two of them.  I was trying to get them done and into the mail before an appointment we had in South Salt Lake.
The two on the right are all fabric and the two on the left have a card backing.  That uses up my card backings that I'd previously cut.  Now, I'll just be using fabric backing.

It's still early in the day, but at least I got my purple challenge done for the day.  Who knows maybe I'll get those wall hangings done and ready for mailing before the weekend is over.  I've been toying with some cards for my etsy shop.  I don't have everything I need to post them here, yet.  I'm hoping I have something that I could sell there.  I've ruled out making quilts for that shop.  I'd rather make quilts for donation, but things may change.

Have a happy weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Love your purple hearts!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yes, love the purple hearts and your cards are very cute. If it is nice out - take time to take a stroll - I did to break up time at the machine - the air smelled wonderfully of Spring is on it's way.

Cathy Tomm said...

Great purple hearts.

scraphappy said...

Love your Purple Hearts. Happy colored post cards too. Thanks for linking up.

Sarah said...

Your purple hearts are really cute - and so are the postcards!!

Edith said...

Well, I like the purple hearts as well. Do you have a link to your etsy shop? Couldn't seem to find it.

Sheila said...

Love your purple hearts. Quilt, too. Great cards. Cute cat fabric :D

Faye said...

Cute hearts!