Thursday, June 27, 2013

Progress!

Yesterday while I sewed more blocks for the rainbow quilt for my client, I felt relief in the news from the Supreme Court making way for gay marriage.

This is my design wall so far.
Not all colors represented yet and this is just placement for now, and probably not how it will be placed for the quilt, but I just love seeing the progress!

...and I love thinking about this kind of progress
... well probably not in Utah any too soon, but I'm so happy California can now again allow marriage to all who want it!

2 comments:

knitnkwilt said...

I love the colors on your quilt. Like you, i have to keep laying blocks out in temporary arrangements as I sew!

I cheered too. Love the kid poster.

Bridget said...

Love this quilt! Paper piecing is becoming my favorite type of quilting, at least for now.

And I am happy that the Supreme Court had some sense!