Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Perfect August Day for Quilting

The sky is a pretty blue and the air seems clean and I can see a perfect day ahead for quilting.

A little peek at my doll quilt I finished yesterday:
As I read Julie's post and our email exchange, I figured she liked bright colors and polka dots among other things.  She adores her granddaughter and this just seems to be girl friendly, bright and polka dots.  It will go in the mail this week.  I'll show the rest of the quilt when Julie has a chance to receive this little quilt.

I've also got a little quilt now ready to quilt. 

These are the parts I have so far, and I'm having so much fun with them.


3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Dots - now who doesn't love dots! NYBs must be on both our minds - although I only made one to satisfy me.

Helen in the UK said...

Never made a NYB ... looks way complicated! Look forward to seeing what you made :)

KatieQ said...

The points in your NYB are so sharp and precise. They look great.