Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Another UFO Bites the Dust!

I thought I'd do one more quilt before getting back to making blocks for my commissioned quilt.  It's always fun to have a finish.  This one will go to Project Linus.




As you can see, the quilting is done with Organic Lines--that means the quilter doesn't worry about whether or not the lines are straight.  It's a fun way to quilt if you don't have a very big throat on you DSM, which I don't.  I think it would be even more fun with a bigger space in the throat area.  But, it's done and hopefully I can get it to the drop off place either today or tomorrow.  



2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I love the backing color - not my typical stuff to work with, but I really like this! And the quilting is fun.

Helen in the UK said...

Love this hot pink quilt! Great job on the quilting, perfect for this modern beauty. I can see a teen girl adoring this :)