Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere? Right?

Celebration is in order and skip the glass

Don't worry, there was just a tiny bit left in the bottle!


Last seam sewn of the center paper pieced blocks!


One quick layout on the floor to see how it looks together
I was so excited and then I notice two blocks next to each other that were exactly alike!

so, I very carefully picked the seam out and proceeded to lay out the blocks.  Do you know how many combinations of lay outs netted the same results.  There seemed to be a dozen lay outs with two blocks exactly the same.  Finally I found one, it's pinned together and I'm going to go in and sew the blocks together and add the first border.

It's 5:25 a.m.  I'll report back in another post when I have some success!

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, now I would not have been worried about that - so you. 5am and the bottle is out! This is a very lovely piece - true work of art.

Helen in the UK said...

Woo hoo! Looking great :)