Sunday, March 9, 2014

It's All Stacking UP!

Got my little quilt finished!  It was one of those quilts that was made from scraps.  i tried a demo on the flying geese for it and then I just tried putting it together and it turned out to be a practice piece for my new Baby Tiara.

Glad I've figured out some tension issues.  Thanks Debbie at Stitchin' Therapy   for some thread help.  I really appreciate all the bloggers who have cheered me on!


I was going to give it to Project Linus as a baby quilt, but decided to send it to my sis for a table topper.  Pretty fun when you can use scraps and practice and have it turn out being something useful.  It is packaged and ready to mail tomorrow.

These are the quilts now ready for dispersal.  Yippee!



3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Glad Debbie could help you - yes, she has a sit down too. Look at those lushious piles of quilts ready to go to new homes! Good for you

Kate said...

Way to go, PattiLou !! Kathleen

Debbie said...

super job! So glad to help a bit....wonderful to see finishes.