Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Finishes and New May Project


WHEW!  I think I just figured out how the new Picas works with my new Windows!  We'll see...

This is my new project I'll be working on in May


 
 
The fabrics I've chosen are these:
I'll be making two panels of these for my sister's wall.  She wants two that are alike for either side of her exercise wall she uses.

I'll be using this as my NewFO for May on Cat Patches

Just a review of quilts completed during April:

These are my most recent finishes.  This marks the end of my commissioned quilt.  These are the pillowcases and I took a picture of the shams, but it just didn't turn out right, and I'm still trying to figure out how to change it, but for now, know that they were made of the dark purple.

These are Quilts Beyond Borders that I quilted:


This is a quilt I made and quilted:

These quilts were finished from some Sunshine Yahoo Group.  These will be donated to Wrap a Smile:

 
 
So that's my plan for May, as well as working on my 350 blocks project that works towards cleaning up my precut scraps!


2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a very pretty panel and love the bundle of fabrics to play with it. Will make for a fun May.

Barbara said...

What beautiful fabrics! And I love those bright rainbow colors. Looks like you'll be having fun with this.