Tuesday, July 22, 2014

WHOOEEE!

This may not look like much, but it's been cooking up in my mind.  Yesterday, I returned to making fabric--by that I mean making a new piece of fabric from all the little ends and pieces cut off that could have been thrown away.  I started making little pieces from the bright Rainbow quilt I've blogged so much about.  I had them stored in a little drawer.  Yesterday I just wanted to mindless sew.

Last week I found a lovely yard of linen in a scrap bag I purchased and voila~an idea was formed in my mind.  So, this morning I sewed a strip into that linen.

I got an idea from Sarah over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Now I get to sandwich it and start a process of quilting the heck out of it!


 

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What fun - enjoy the quilting process and look forward to seeing the end results.

Vicki W said...

I love what you did with the little bits!

June D said...

Lovely!

sewyouquilt2 said...

I love to do things with little bits. cant wait to see the results!

Helen in the UK said...

Great idea for all those little scraps. Look forward to seeing how you quilt it :)