Tuesday, August 5, 2014

All Boxed Up

The box is ready for FedEx to accept.

Mitzi's quilt is finished.

The motif I used for some of the quilting came from this on my wall,
I used nearly all of the color needed for the binding...

Now to get the HST's quilt from HSTeria completed before her birthday.
 Linking over to Oh Scrap


Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love this and the quilt motif works well for it. As much as I love thread, I do really rejoice when that spool/cone is used up - it fulfilled it's purpose in the creativity.

Vicki W said...

That turned out great. I just love it when I empty a spool of thread. It makes me feel very productive!

Michelle said...

I hate throwing thread away too, but some supplies are just jinxed.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

What a great way to use up scraps. Love those improv blocks! Thanks for sharing on Oh Scrap!