Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Charming Stars

I joined Terry's Charming Stars Sew Along and found a set of charms languishing in a bag.  These aren't new--I've had them awhile and overbought just in case a granddaughter wanted them.  Didn't happen.  I've made two quilts from the layer cakes and now I've got these charms done for September.  At this rate it will take me until January to finish up.  I'm not in a hurry, but I do love this fabric!

I found my way over to a quilt shop today and bought more fabric for my Tula Pink's City Sampler: 100 Modern Quilt Blocks  I made a few more blocks over the weekend.  I'll be posting some pictures soon.  I'm almost a quarter of the way through!  Yippee!

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I remember playing with this line - will make for a very nice Charming Star Quilt.

Terry said...

I love that fabric too! Your stars look great. :0)

Sisbabestitches said...

Hi Pattilou, dropping from Terry's blog for the sew along. Cherish makes lovely stars! It's wonderful you still love the fabric into the third quilt :)