Friday, September 5, 2014

Replacing Stash!

Fabric isn't safe around here!  I have a new supply:
I have limited amount of storage, so the old must go into
Blocks!!!!
                       and
                                        Tops!!!

Eventually all will be made into quilts, but right now, I have an island in the kitchen that I use for sandwiching my quilts and right now it's still in process of waiting for peaches to ripen so I can make that last batch of jam!

I've got two more tops this week:

And many blocks for sunshine!

The problem is, when I get into my stash, I find all kinds of goodies and then go on little side journeys into ADHD never-never-land!  But, it's been a fun week. Lots of jam for the storeroom and then tops for the quilting!

Happy Weekend!
 

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love your description for getting side tracked!

knitnkwilt said...

Sounds like a good way to control stash--fabric in means make something to make space. Maybe I should try that.

Love both tops!