Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Wee Little Step on the Drunkard's Path

Not much sewing going on here, but I did get 4 new blocks finished this evening.
I still am not sure of the placement, but I put the 8 completed blocks together for a look.

I have a quilt finished and ready to send to its new owner.  Just a peek for now.  I'll post the full picture when she receives it.


The picture seems to make it move as you look at it.  I'm glad to have this finished.  The fabrics are from Vicki Welsh shades of redwood and shades of black

I'm getting back into the rhythm of some sort of normalcy--whatever that is!  (smile)

 Linking over to Drunkard's Path Quilt Along and you can view the fun progress of other quilters.
 

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see the full view of the Redwood piece!