Saturday, October 18, 2014

I've Made a Decision

Lots going on at my house and I need to get busy on some non quilty things, but I've made a decision about my Drunkard's Path Blocks.

This is the layout I'm going to use.  This will be the main section and maybe even a medallion for more edging to bring it to a quilt size.

This gives me a pattern for my head to work on and then I can sneak in few minutes of time to work on it. 

Here's the link to the Drunkard's Path Quilt Along so you can see what others are doing.

I'm just relieved to have a plan!!!!

Hubby's knee replacement is scheduled for next week.  I plan to sew all I can while he's in the hospital.  I won't be a helicopter wife, cause I know how it all goes and he'll need the time for rest and PT.  But, that said, my plans can always change. 

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Love that!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Looks like a great plan. Get some ME time and rest yourself next week - and luck to your DH for a speedy recovery.