Sunday, November 9, 2014

Back into Some Charming Stars

I took a month off from making charming stars.  I really thought I'd get some done in October, but I didn't. 

Today I made seven blocks and now I have a total of ten.  I'm not sure if I'll follow the pattern or not, as I could get maybe two quilts from these blocks.  We'll see. For now here's a picture of nine of them.

Here's my Original Post

It's fun to be back into some sewing.  Yesterday I tried quilting a quilt, and I took out what I've done and I'll arrange to have someone else quilt it.  I just don't have the patience right now and I'd like it done!
 

3 comments:

Terry said...

They look great! I love those colors! :0)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love this fabric line - making for some pretty blocks.

Debbie said...

Wonderful....really like the blocks you have done.