Friday, November 7, 2014

Bit by Bit, Cross the Drunkards Path Quilt Along

Two weeks ago when our grandkids came to visit Grampy and check to see that he was okay, one of my Granddaughters spied my design wall and fell in love with what was there. 

I've now got the center finished, and waiting on Vicki to dye some more fabric for the border.  I found a bit more tucked away in another project that allowed me to do the sashing. 

This will make one cute Christmas present!  I was going to just make it a smaller quilt, but I'm always happy to oblige when someone wants a quilt!

Linking over to her site for the rest of the quilters images.  Click here

4 comments:

P. said...

That is beautiful! I really like the strippy curved pieces in the center. Such beautiful fabric too!

Vicki W said...

This is going to look great and I'll get your fabric dyed this week!

TakeMeThereTotes said...

Adding black to those bright colors just makes everything pop. Looks great.

Mystic Quilter said...

What beautiful rich colours with the black.