Friday, December 19, 2014

I Think I'm out of the Woods!

It's been two long weeks of feeling totally yucky!  But, today I feel like I might make it.

I finished the quilting on this quilt and just need the binding.  Yay!  I'm going to get it done by Christmas!


This completes my journey on the Drunkard's Path Here

There are so many ways to make Drunkard's Path quilts.  I'm sure that this is just really the beginning, but I've got to move on.

My daughter-in-law's mother passed this week and she would like to have comfort bears for her siblings and for the two grands.  So that is my next project and I hope I can get them done quickly.  I need to cut the clothes and make patchwork out of them and then sew them into bears.

I feel like a million with my new haircolor and do today!  Love the blonde in me!
I've been pretty sporadic with my blog.  I have a lot of catching up to do on other's blogs.  I'm not promising that I'll get to much before next week.

Now to get the binding on that quilt!

I'm so happy it is done, I just didn't think I would make it.
 

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great looking quilt and soon to be a total finish. I like the blonde in me too - it looks great.

Sharon said...

Wonderful quilt! Hope your projects for your in-laws go well.

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats on your Drunkard's Path (nearly) finish! Merry Christmas :)

knitnkwilt said...

Beautiful quilt! Sorry to hear about the ill health and death in the family, but what a good idea, the comfort bears!

P. said...

Oh my gosh, I love your hair! And the quilt, of course! :) Glad you're feeling better.