Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What Being a Quilter can Be!

This morning, while reading in my Sunshine Yahoo Group, I was directed to the following link at Quilts Beyond Borders.
Bennett AZ

As I zoomed in on each picture of quilts and looked at the vast array of color and design blowing in the wind, tears came to my eyes.  I thought of countless quilters at their individual sewing machines sewing away in order to complete quilts by the December 15 deadline.

Here are a couple of pictures from that site.

These are just a few of the many!

Yesterday I hosted two of our Grands for a Craft Day.
We painted:


Drank green smoothies:
Enjoyed the finished projects:

C was trying to not express "Joy" and he can really pull faces for the camera.

This is a picture of C with Nana before her passing:
This one tugs at my heart each time I see it.  He told me yesterday that she's an angel now.  (Sob)

Life goes on and kids somehow show us the way.

Love to all!
Pattilou



 

No comments: