Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sew Beary Much Fun!

The project I thought would just take a short time is finally finished.  I've had lots of interruptions, but now the bears are ready for delivery.













Each one has a little bit of a quirk.  Either the nose is crooked or the eyes are, and one it seemed like it looked sideways cause the head was sewn on crooked.  I don't think making bears is my forte, but the ones the grands received seemed to please them a great deal.

These are all made from the pants and tops of their Nana.

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I think I have this bear pattern. I love the recycled love into these and the pocket on the back is such a cute touch.

Helen in the UK said...

These are adorable! Love the quirky touches, it gives each one it's own personality. Great job :)

Debbie said...

Wow, you have been busy as a bee with bears! Each one has its own style and personality. Great recycle too.

Moira said...

Love your bears! Especially the ones with the pockets on the bum!