Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sweet 16 Quiltalong




Well, I'm a little late, but I've joined in another Quiltalong!  See the sidebar at the right for the connection.


I was looking for something that I could just go into the sewing room and sew when I had spare moments this coming week when daughter is here.  I had a small package of greens saved for this project, so it wasn't a stretch for me, but I'm so surprised at what that little package has grown into.

My first set of blocks:
Some of these HST's were already cut from a project last year.
 
 
My HST's ready to sew:


Pressing and squares awaiting cutting:


I think this will keep me busier than I'd thought!

 

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Loving all the green - this is going to be stunning.

SherryB said...

I am addicted to the sweet-16 patches...they ARE easy for start & stop stitching, whenever the hubby thinks he needs lunch or something! Can't wait to see your finished quilt.