Friday, March 20, 2015

Another Quilts Beyond Border Little Quilt

I received the cute little charm pack in this little print and one black one.  I thought it would make a cute donation quilt.  I needed one in red and green for the Quilts Beyond Borders Initiative. Sharon at  http://vroomansquilts.blogspot.com/  sent me the charms and they are now in a quilt that will be sent to a Syrian orphanage.  I'm sure the little person will be looking at all the fun red and green charms.  It's made from a charm pack with four extra charms added, part of a black charm pack and my own charms made from Kona Honey.






Thank you Sharon!

I've temporarily lost my quilt hanger as he's recovering from knee replacement.  We'll see how creative I can become!  I've got some more quilts for Quilts Beyond Borders in the wings!
 

5 comments:

Micki @ 2 Dogs Studio said...

Very nice. I am sure the person receiving it will love it. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Great job with these charms....healing thoughts for the quilt hanger!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It is adorable! I don't have a quilt hanger (those fukids are absolutely helpless) and use the porch steps for posing. Hope he heals fast -

Karen said...

Very pretty quilt. I am sure someone will love it.