Sunday, September 6, 2015

I'm Settled, Now What?!

I finally got the last thing put away in my sewing room.  Now I'm not sure I want to look for something to do!  That might be another messy project.

 
 
 
I got hubby to help me put up the design wall.  If you remember, I pinned all the blocks that were there and folded it up for the move.  Now if I could remember where I put the stray blocks that didn't fit on the old design wall.  This room is a tad bigger than the old one.  The floor is carpeted though and I miss that laminate floor I put in the other one a couple of years back.

Fabric stored for now.

And a picture of the quilts I took to Project Linus before I left northern Utah.
So, the house looks nice and neat and I just may enjoy the lazy feeling of Sunday today.
 

5 comments:

knitnkwilt said...

There is a place for sitting and looking at progress. Enjoy!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Taking some rest and enjoying the sight of your room and new home - sounds good to me.

Debbie said...

How wonderful....it is a great room to work in and make messes! But I agree, for now just relax and enjoy your new home. Congrats!

Helen in the UK said...

How wonderful to be in your new house and sewing space. Enjoy the order and tidiness, I'm sure the fabrics will soon be calling you to a new project. Remember it takes some mess to be creative, but the results are so worthwhile :)

The Quilting Elf said...

The redone hutch looks so fresh and new! Enjoy your new home, but take time to acclimate and rest up from the moving adventure ...

Kathy T. in Tampa