Taking my last two months of work--at least the Project Linus Part!
It's been awhile since I've blogged. So this one is a big one.
Stack of quilts for the local Project Linus.
A UFO from 2017
Nine patches from various scraps.
I loved that lion, but it's time to say good bye.
Fun with crumbs and giraffes.
I've been saving these little vignettes. They are now above my quilting machine.
I worked hard on this one in November. I took it into a quilt shop for quilting. The brown was to extend the backing to fit their machine. I think in the notes they forgot to say: load sideways. So I ended up with brown in the quilting. I was so disappointed. I covered it with the patch of green and my sis was happy to receive it anyhow.
More of the same only with black and white.
Now orange and yellow strings and some crumbs to extend fabric for the backing.
This one used up the last of my scraps from a commissioned quilt, I think in 2012.
Finished and off to my sis as she was the one who got me the commission.